This is the opening sentence in Amos oz’a book: “My-Michael”L ‘ iI write because people I loved have already died. I write because when I was a child I had a lot of power to love and now my power to love is going to die. I don’t want to die’
- Amos oz my-Michael it is the most valued book by me in Hebrew
He wrote it when he was 27 and it is his most important book.
Hebrew, English, French, Italian, Spaדnish, Catalonian, Portuguese, Romanian, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finish, Polish, Hungarian, Japanese, Bulgarian, Arabic (Egypt), Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Croatian, Czech, Serbian, Danish, Lithuanian
- The sociology of the absurd.
Society and the Absurd by S. Giora Shoham (goodreads.com)
This is his early book on existentialism, when I was about 22 which changed my life.
- The mysterious life of reality
- (My first book after my transformation
Prof. Soham wrote a forward to it in Hebrew.
( I sent you a translation of the book in English).
- He wrote also a review to my book in Hebrew: Outsiders and rebels.